Today is a very difficult day as we remember the tragedy 10 years ago, as thousands of lives were lost and millions of people impacted by the terrorism which struck the United States. As one can imagine there are many ceremonies in session across the country as we remember those lost.
One amazing construction has been designed at the bases of where the World Trade Towers once stood in New York City (via the mastermind of a mister Daniel Libesking). The memorial is entitled “Reflecting Absence”. Take a look at the stunning images below.
How are you feeling on this day? Express your thoughts here and share in the conversation as we reflect on the events of 9/11.
RECENT POSTS TO WIZNATION.COM:
- 101.1 THE WIZ REFLECTS ON 9/11
- “THE LEGACY OF BIN LADEN” BY IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE
- DRAKE “CLUB PARADISE” [NEW MUSIC]
- FABOLOUS SAYS FIRST ALBUM COMING OUT ON 9/11 WAS “MONUMENTAL” [VIDEO]
- MEAGAN GOOD WON’T REPLACE STACEY DASH ON “SINGLE LADIES”
For faster updates with the sweetest chick on the MIC, follow me on Twitter @Keta_Kiwi!!!