Halle Berry’s ongoing custody battle with her ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry over their 3-year-old daughter came to an end Monday when a judge ruled in favor of the actress.
The couple’s troubles became public in December when Berry reportedly became alarmed when their daughter Nahla became hysterical when Aubrey came to pick her up for a visit a few days before Christmas.
The famous actress appeared in court this past week after legal documents were filed by her lawyer, Neal Hersh, imploring the judge to hold her ex–boyfriend, Gabriel Aubry, in contempt.
- LIL PLAYY TALKS NEW SINGLE “BIRTHDAY DRESS”
- LEBRON JAMES & GIRLFRIEND SAVANNAH DOUBLE DATE WITH CARMELO & LALA
- JIM JONES DISSES LIL’ WAYNE FOR WEARING JEGGINGS
- ACTRESS VIOLA DAVIS TALKS ABOUT GROWING UP POOR
- FREQUENCY TV: THE GAME GAME GETS TEARY EYED & REVEALS SECRET – R.E.D. IN STORES TODAY