Hill Harper is back with a brand new book, The Wealth Cure- Putting Money in its place. While Hill is on a quest to promote financial literacy in his book. He also shared with us why its extremely important to visit the doctor. One of his last appointments with his own doctor included a biopsy. The results delivered what many would consider devastating news. When the actor was on the set of Tyler Perry’s “For Colored Girls” movie he received a phone call. His doctor gave him the results and he had been diagnosed with having thyroid cancer.
Take a listen to the inspiring interview below. Find out how he’s moving on with life.
The Russ Parr Morning Show
Monday – Friday 6-10am
- COMEDIAN KEVIN HART’S FREESTYLE FLOW
- WILL & JADA SAY SEPARATION RUMORS ARE “COMPLETELY FALSE”
- LIL WAYNE ROCKING A BAND-AID AFTER ACCIDENT
- CHRIS BROWN & SWIZZ BEATZ PERFORM “DANCE LIKE A WHITE GIRL” [VIDEO]
- ANTWON BAILEY “CLASSIC LOVE” [MUSIC VIDEO]