Beyonce just won’t quit and we’re not even mad at her. Just a day after headlining the UK’s Glastonbury music festival, she held an exclusive album launch concert at London’s Shepherds Bush Empire for her new release “4″ (in stores today).
She performed a medley of “Run The World (Girls),” “Best Thing I Never Had,” “1+1,” “Single Ladies” and “Halo” as screaming friends and family watched on from a balcony.
In attendance were her hubby Jay-Z, his signee Rita Ora, best friend Gwyneth Paltrow, and mutual fan Adele, whose voice Beyonce has praised in the past.
Watch the video before it gets taken down!
- NIA LONG SAYS PREGNANCY WAS A COMPLETE SURPRISE
- BRISTOL PALIN: “MY VIRGINITY WAS STOLEN”
- PL OFFICIAL RELEASES “THE TURNING LANE”
- FINDING BIG SEAN “FINALLY FAMOUS” DEALS
- [HOTT OFF THE WIRE] CONGRATULATIONS AMERIE GETS HITCHED!