Bristol Palin sat down this morning with “Good Morning America”‘s Robin Roberts to talk about her controversial new book Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far, and in the revealing new interview, she clarifies her controversial statements regarding her wording in the book that her virginity was “stolen” by then-boyfriend, and father of her baby Tripp, Levi Johnston.
Was she raped? Was it a situation of mutual consent? Palin talks underage drinking and what also led to her losing her virginity so early in the interview. Check out the clip below as she cleans up the statements and share your thoughts on the discussion using your Facebook or Twitter profile.
- PL OFFICIAL RELEASES “THE TURNING LANE”
- FINDING BIG SEAN “FINALLY FAMOUS” DEALS
- [HOTT OFF THE WIRE] CONGRATULATIONS AMERIE GETS HITCHED!
- DRAKE “MARVINS ROOM” [NEW VIDEO]
- JILL SCOTT GOES OFF ON THE AIR