High end clothing company, Gucci is being sued by a former employee, Josephine Robinson, for discriminating against pop star, Rihanna because she is Caribbean. Vogue reports:
“When Sherwood discovered that Rihanna was from a Caribbean island, he told Robinson to ‘tax the hell out of her’ and find a way to allow Gucci to withhold 30 per cent of her fee,” Robinson’s lawsuit alleges.
Robinson is seeking $5 million in damages for what she calls “an unrelenting barrage of racist comments and jokes at her expense by Sherwood and others at Gucci”, the New York Post reports. She was dismissed by the company last year, she alleges, after she complained about the treatment.
- SNOOP DOGG WANTS MORE RAP ON TV
- PARIS HILTON UPSET OVER REALITY SHOW RATINGS
- [HOTT OFF THE WIRE] WHAT- SUPERHEAD LIED?
- SUMMER JAM CONCERT SERIES – DISCOUNT TICKETS
- BEYONCE FT. ANDRE 3000 “PARTY” [NEW MUSIC]