Always ready with a sly, witty yet extremely honest remark, actress and comedian Wanda Sykes recently sat down with CNN’s Piers Morgan for an in-depth discussion on equality and homosexuality in a variety of aspects. Watch as Sykes discusses the challenges of being black and gay in America plus the circumstances she dealt with in the moments just before she publicly announced her sexual preference.
How do you feel about her perspective? Do you agree or disagree? Do you feel there is an issue of race and equality at play when it comes to homosexuality in America? Share your thoughts with us below on the message board after viewing with your Twitter and Facebook profiles.
- ARE YOU A FAN OF 101.1 THE WIZ?
- DO YOU REALLY KNOW BEYONCE?
- ADELE CANCELS ENTIRE U.S. TOUR AFTER LOSING VOICE
- LIL’ MAMA CHANNELS NICKI MINAJ AT MTV MOVIE AWARDS
- MIGUEL TO HOST FREE CONCERT IN NYC