Last week, we reported on a much talked about controversial story that dealt with a mother who had begun giving her young daughter botox injections. The story has hit the Internet and news talk shows with updates on the big controversy spreading like wildfire. Today, the mother is not under much public scrutiny for her decision to administer the painful injections just because she keeps her daughter involved with pageants and competitions across the country.
Now that the story is blowing up and gaining momentum with the news that Child Protective Services has called the mother out with threats to remove her daughter from such an environment, more outrage has ensued. So we want to know should a mother lose custody of her 8-year-old because she gave her Botox?
HLN’s Jane Velez-Mitchell reports more on the story in the clip below. What do you think?
- FANS THROW GLASS BOTTLES ON STAGE AT ODD FUTURE
- ‘WIRE’ ACTRESS PLEADS NOT GUILTY IN DRUG CASE
- MARIA SHRIVER: “THIS IS A VERY PAINFUL & HEARTBREAKING TIME”
- HIP HOP MOGUL JIMMY “HENCHMAN” ROSEMOND ON THE RUN
- TAVIS SMILEY URGES PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA ON BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT