Proud parents Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey are reportedly now home safe and sound with their two new babies Monroe & Moroccan Scott Cannon after an extra week’s stay in the hospital. Each of the members of this star-studded family are all healthy and Mariah has been tweeting like crazy about how excited she is to be home from the hospital this week.
Photo: Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images
The singer told her millions of followers on Twitter this weekend that she had just finished singing to Monroe and Moroccan. We’re sure these babies will soon be the big stars their parents are while Mariah continues to train them vocally from the time they arrived. Which one do you think will sing back to there mother first?
Congratulations once again to the entire Carey & Cannon household on the newest additions to the family.
- SON TAKES MOM TO HIGH SCHOOL PROM
- DON LEMON BREAKS DOWN HIS DECISION TO COME OUT
- STYLEBISTRO WELCOMES CELEB EDITOR STEPHANIE PRATT
- DENZEL WASHINGTON OVERWHELMED DURING GRADUATION SPEECH
- CAN YOU HANDLE HIS TRUTH?