This morning Tom Joyner gave his “Real Father, Real Man” award to a former WIZF DJ, who’s currently living in Alabama right now. For those who remember DJ Chris Coleman, who was the afternoon jock, he was the recipient of the award today. Take a listen to the audio, as Tom tells the story of how Chris Coleman rescued his kids when the tornado came.
MORE FROM THE TOM JOYNER MORNING SHOW:
- LL COOL J REVEALS HIS GUILTY PLEASURE
- [HOTT OFF THE WIRE] MONICA ON THE VOICE TONIGHT!
- WAYS TO TELL IF YOU HAVE A DEAD BEAT!
- SOLANGE SNEAKS BACK ONTO THE SCENE
- 90′S FEMALE RAPPER BO$$ NEEDS A KIDNEY TRANSPLANT