TOKYO — Japan’s northeastern coast has been rattled by a strong aftershock. The Japan meteorological agency has issued a tsunami warning for a wave of up to one meter. The warning was issued for a coastal area already ravaged by last month’s tsunami.
Officials say the quake was a 7.4-magnitude and hit 25 miles (40 kilometers) under the water and off the coast of Miyagi prefecture. The quake that preceded last month’s tsunami was a 9.0-magnitude.
Buildings as far away as Tokyo shook for about a minute.
- BERNICE KING DISCUSSES NEW MLK MEMORIAL
- NICKI MINAJ IN ELLE MAGAZINE [PHOTOS]
- MICHEAL JACKSON’S CHEF, KAI CHASE: “MAKING TIME FOR THE FAMILY TABLE”
- CHRIS BROWN’S KINDERGARTEN PICTURE
- GOSPEL VIDEO OF THE DAY: MICAH STAMPLEY “I BELIEVE”