Rihanna goes nude for Nivea’s new campaign celebrating the cosmetic brand’s 100th anniversary. She has just been announced as the latest spokesperson to front the brand.
In the photo, Rihanna sports a fresh makeup-free face; however, four of her tattoos can be seen peeking out.
“The 100 Years Skincare for Life” campaign kicks off in May with a series of celebratory events, which will coincide with the launch of Rihanna’s LOUD world tour.
- MELANIE FIONA & MARSHA AMBROSIUS ANNOUNCE JOINT TOUR & DATES!
- NIA LONG GUEST HOSTS “THE VIEW”
- SAIGON’S PUBLICIST RESPONDS TO GROUPIE
- CELEBRATING WOMEN IN ENTERTAINMENT
- NEW STUDY REVEALS HALF OF U.S. MEN AFFECTED BY HPV