“Basketball Wives” Shaunie O’Neal, ex-wife of NBA star Shaquille O’Neal, recently appeared on a radio show and dished about how NBA players are not faithful to their wives. Shaunie said that Phoenix Suns forward Grant Hill is the only NBA player who is faithful to his wife:
“Someone asked me recently if I knew any basketball player who is faithful. … I think that I do know one that is faithful. Personally.
“If someone made me bet on who is faithful (in the NBA) I’d say Grant Hill. “
When asked if she knew of any other player who was faithful to his wife or partner, O’Neal said: “I wouldn’t bet (on it). No.”
Take a look at “Basketball Wives” Season 2 Trailer:
- Should Shaunie keep her nose out of other people’s relationships?
- Do you think Shaunie’s actually right by saying Grant Hill (and/or a small group of other NBA players) don’t cheat?
- Why do you think cheating is so prevalent among today’s top athletes?
- Have you ever been cheated on and everyone knew about it but you?
- What are your thoughts on Shaquille & Shaunie’s situation making headlines even after the divorce?
- Do you believe that it’s possible to be faithful to just one person for the rest of your life?