21 Savage became a global case for ICE reform when he was arrested in Atlanta in 2019 ahead of the Super Bowl. Now the rapper is facing gun and drugs charges connected to the original arrest.
According to TMZ, the DeKalb County Sheriff’s Office is levying two new charges against the rapper, possession of s schedule II controlled substance, and possession of a gun. Savage turned himself into authorities on Thursday (September 23) and bonded out immediately. According to his lawyer Charles Kuck, the charges are state-related and not federal.
- Nominate Someone to Be Honored as One of the Nati’s “30 Under 30”
- Get Your First Look At Porsha Williams’ New Spinoff Series, ‘Porsha’s Family Matters’
- Keke Palmer Debuts Flat Top Haircut In Latest Instagram Pics
- Racial Justice Groups Demand Mark Zuckerberg’s Resignation After Facebook Papers Leak
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: First Look At Porsha Williams New Bravo Spin Off
- Insecure Push Style And Fashion On The Front Line In Their Season 5 Debut
- You Won’t Believe Ohio’s Favorite Halloween Candy!
- Tessa Thompson Gives Modern-Day Angel Vibes At The “Passing” Premiere In LA
- Model Monday: Taylor Davis Snagged A Modeling Contract On Instagram Live
- Northam’s Blackface Scandal Resurfaces As Virginia Governor Candidates Battle For Black Voters In Tight Race
- DeSantis Recruiting Anti-Vax Police Officers To Move To Florida Despite COVID-19 Being ‘Leading Killer Of Cops’
21 Savage Hit With Gun & Drug Possession Charges Stemming From 2019 ICE Arrest was originally published on theboxhouston.com