27-year-old Columbus Ohio rapper Boog The Bandit was shot and killed on the east side. Boog’s government name was Courtney Bruce.
According to reports from the Columbus Police, Boog was in a car with 25-year-old Cameron Lockhart on 3700 block of Dort Place located on the east side of Columbus north of East Livingston Avenue and Beechwood Road. The two were in the car when they were reportedly surrounded by men, shots were fired and an altercation took place. Lockhart drove Boog to Mt. Carmel East hospital and arriving at 6:09 PM. Boog was pronounced dead two minutes later.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Boog was a rising rapper and recently went viral several times with her song “Heart Away,” “Hot Topic” and “Risky” on Youtube. Hours before her murder she posted on social media about her latest music and was said to be working on a collaboration with Ohio rapper Trippie Redd
Boog is the 75th homicide in Columbus, in what is trending to be an extremely violent year in the city. If you have any information on the murder please contact Columbus Police Homicide Unit at 614-645-4730 or Central Ohio Crime Stoppers at 614-461-8477.
- Mary J. Blige Receives Billboard Awards + Steph Curry Is Apart of The Class Of 2022
- Things Got Weird Between Megan Thee Stallion & Cara Delevingne At The BBMAs
- Ciara’s Body Is Flawless On The Cover Of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
- Buffalo Shooting Exposes So-Called 'White Replacement Theory' Hypocrisy
- How Racism Destroyed A Black Town In California
- Video: White Boy Cracks Whip On Black Neighbor's Home
- Lori Harvey Stands By Her Yogurt Skincare Hack, But Is It Safe?
- Nationwide Rallies Galvanize Fight To Protect Abortion
- JT Responds To Fans After Her Wardrobe Malfunction At Billboard Music Awards
- Tika Sumpter Ties The Knot With Fiancé Nicholas James
Ohio Rapper Boog The Bandit Shot and Killed in Columbus was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com