Yesterday Adrien Broner went to the weigh-in between Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder at the MGM Grand and got arrested for ignoring the fact that he is banned from being there.
According to TMZ, Adrien Broner was asked to leave because back in November he was placed on the ban list and asked to leave the premises. He has since been released.
- Future Shares His Thoughts On Rapping About Drug Use & Juice WRLD’s Death
- Fetty Wap Sued For Punching A Woman In The Face And Choking Her
- No Sis, Putting A Blow Dryer Up Your Nose Won’t Kill The Coronavirus
- Sen. Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of Presidential Race
- Teyana Taylor’s Bad A** Quarantine Fit Leaves Flames Across Instagram
- Stimulus Update :: IRS To Send First Round Of Stimulus Checks Around April 13th!
- Ohio Restaurants Now Allowed to Sell Alcohol For Takeout or Delivery
- Equitas Health Offering Counseling With Telemedicine!
- Ayesha Curry’s At-Home Baby Hair Salon Is The Cutest Thing Ever!
- The Boss Is In: Naomi Campbell Launches Live Stream Series ‘No Filter With Naomi’