Yesterday Adrien Broner went to the weigh-in between Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder at the MGM Grand and got arrested for ignoring the fact that he is banned from being there.
According to TMZ, Adrien Broner was asked to leave because back in November he was placed on the ban list and asked to leave the premises. He has since been released.
- Ciara Shares BTS Moments From Her ‘Sports Illustrated’ Cover Shoot
- Saweetie Talks ‘Balance, Breaks and Boundaries’ On ‘Recipe For Change’
- Rihanna And A$AP Rocky Welcome Their First Child!
- Congrats! Supa Cent Engaged To Boyfriend Rayzor
- 'Mad' Buffalo 911 Dispatcher Expected To Be Fire
- Rihanna & ASAP Rocky Welcomes Their Baby, “She HAD A BOY YALL”!
- Florida Students Spell Out N-Word, Anti-CRT Republicans Silent
- Kenya Moore Calls Marlo Hampton An Ex-Con, Marlo Claps Back ‘Round Of Applause To All The Ex-Cons Who’ve Turned Their Life Around’
- How To Help Victims And Survivors In Buffalo
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s ‘Heyy Jesse | Episode 68 (Featuring LaLa Milan)’