Former Judge Tracie Hunter was released from the Hamilton County Jail Saturday morning, after serving 2 1/2 months of her 6-month sentence. Sheriff Jim Neil offered a 3-for-1 deal because of her work ministering to her fellow inmates as a jail chaplain, which resulted in an earlier release.
Tracie Hunter was convicted on December 5th, 2014, and was sentenced on July 22, 2019. Her supporters, friends, and family believe that the conviction and sentencing were unjust. Since the conviction in 2014, many members of the community have been fighting side by side with Ms. Hunter. After she was sentenced, they were fighting for her on the outside.
Now that Tracie Hunter has been released, she says the fight isn’t over to prove that she was never guilty.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Tracie Hunter sat down with Lincoln Ware for her first interview since being released.
- Russell Westbrook Confirms He’s Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Actress Naya Rivera’s Body Found At Lake Piru in California
- Billy Sorrells File: 5 Signs That You’re Not In A Relationship, But An Entanglement [VIDEO]
- Ari Fletcher Wore This Black Designer For Her Extravagant 25th Birthday Dinner
- An Eighth Cincinnati Metro Driver Test Positive For COVID-19
- The Lo Down: MoneyBagg Yo’s EX Goes Off + Why Keke Palmer Feels SZA’s Pain [VIDEO]
- WNBA Players Call For Senator Kelly Loeffler To Step Down After Suspect Black Live Matters Remarks
- “Sources”: Family & Friends Fear Kanye Is Suffering A Serious Bipolar Episode
- Jay-Z Took Out Full Page Newspaper Ads Across The US Highlighting Black-Owned Businesses
- Quality Control Rapper Lil Marlo Murdered In Atlanta: Report
Exclusive: Watch Tracie Hunter’s First Interview After Being Released From Jail was originally published on thebuzzcincy.com