Former Judge Tracie Hunter was released from the Hamilton County Jail Saturday morning, after serving 2 1/2 months of her 6-month sentence. Sheriff Jim Neil offered a 3-for-1 deal because of her work ministering to her fellow inmates as a jail chaplain, which resulted in an earlier release.
Tracie Hunter was convicted on December 5th, 2014, and was sentenced on July 22, 2019. Her supporters, friends, and family believe that the conviction and sentencing were unjust. Since the conviction in 2014, many members of the community have been fighting side by side with Ms. Hunter. After she was sentenced, they were fighting for her on the outside.
Now that Tracie Hunter has been released, she says the fight isn’t over to prove that she was never guilty.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Tracie Hunter sat down with Lincoln Ware for her first interview since being released.
- Cop Sues Ava DuVernay And Netflix Over “When They See Us”
- Teyana Taylor Says Being Slim Is Not All It’s Cracked Up To Be: “I Have Certain Insecurities”
- Dwyane Wade Sounds Off On How He Really Feels About His Baby Girl’s Popular #ShadyBaby Instagram Page
- More Women Have Come Forward To Accuse Cuba Gooding Jr. Of Sexual Misconduct
- There’s a new name in the race for Hamilton County Prosecutor, and it’s former Judge Fanon Rucker!
- Keke Wyatt Announces She’s Having Her 10th Child; Black Twitter Responds
- Student Brings Gun To Ohio School, Puts In Another Student’s Bag!!
- Rihanna Praises Writer For Winging ‘Vogue’ Interview, Said “That’s Gangster”
- Gabourey Sidibe Leads Comedy Movie Where Disabled Men Journey To A Brothel
- Pusha T Threatens To Punish Those Who Leak His Music
Exclusive: Watch Tracie Hunter’s First Interview After Being Released From Jail was originally published on thebuzzcincy.com