Seems like charges and court appearances may run in the family. Offset’s facing a felony gun possession charge stemming from his arrest in Georgia last summer.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
He did get one charge (a felony charge of possession of a weapon during the commission of a crime) dropped, but he’s still facing a felony charge for firearms possession by a convicted felon, as well as a misdemeanor charge for marijuana possession and the initial charge that got him pulled over, an improper lane change.
Offset plead not guilty and is due back in court in May.
- Cardi B: “My DMs Are Flooded” Following Divorce Announcement
- Rihanna Announces Men’s Underwear ‘Savage X Fenty’
- ‘Look At The Coons’ Song And Video Go Viral After Daniel Cameron Defends Grand Jury Decision
- Cardi B Claims Her DMs Are Flooded Following Split From Offset–“I Could Date Any Man I Want”
- Who’s Cappin?! Attorney General Daniel Cameron After The Lack Of Charges In Breonna Taylor’s Killing [VIDEO]
- Headkrack Reacts To The Lack Of Charges For The Officers Who Murdered Breonna Taylor [VIDEO]
- Morning Motivation: Take Your Time, Pace Your Healing [VIDEO]
- Lizzo Asks Where Are The Girls With Back Fat As She Critiques The Body-Positivity Movement In The October Issue Of Vogue
- What Did Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron Actually Present To The Breonna Taylor Grand Jury?
- Cincinnati: Protesters March Downtown After Breonna Taylor Decision