Seems like charges and court appearances may run in the family. Offset’s facing a felony gun possession charge stemming from his arrest in Georgia last summer.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
He did get one charge (a felony charge of possession of a weapon during the commission of a crime) dropped, but he’s still facing a felony charge for firearms possession by a convicted felon, as well as a misdemeanor charge for marijuana possession and the initial charge that got him pulled over, an improper lane change.
Offset plead not guilty and is due back in court in May.
- McDonald’s Adds The McChicken To Its Morning Menu Nationwide
- LeBron James Speaks On Kobe Bryant’s Death Via Emotional Instagram Post
- BBB Warns Of Clickbait Scams After Kobe Bryant Tragedy
- Columbus Selected As Finalist City for NCAA Women’s Final Four in 2025 and 2026
- Tyla Yaweh ft. Wiz Khalifa “High Right Now,” Doja Cat “Boss B*tch” & More | Daily Visuals 1.27.20
- Ohio Couple Expecting Quintuplets!
- 50 Cent Checks MSNBC’s Alison Morris Over Her Alleged “Nakers” N-Word Slip
- Greater Cincinnati Bed Bath & Beyond Store Is Closing
- Reds Sign Free-Agent Nick Castellanos To a 4-year $64M Contarct
- Nipsey Hussle Wins 1st Grammy Award, Family Accepts Honor On His Behalf