Seems like charges and court appearances may run in the family. Offset’s facing a felony gun possession charge stemming from his arrest in Georgia last summer.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
He did get one charge (a felony charge of possession of a weapon during the commission of a crime) dropped, but he’s still facing a felony charge for firearms possession by a convicted felon, as well as a misdemeanor charge for marijuana possession and the initial charge that got him pulled over, an improper lane change.
Offset plead not guilty and is due back in court in May.
- Who Would’ve Thought: These Actors Made More Money Than Will Smith In 2019 ‘Forbes’ List
- Young Thug – Surf ft Gunna (Official Video)
- 101.1 The Wiz Presents: #WizFreestyleFriday with DJ J.Dough Feat. @Dear3arl Ep.45
- Missy Elliott Drops Visual for ‘Throw It Back’
- Future ft. Meek Mill & Doe Boy “100 Shooters,” G-Eazy & Tyga “Bang” & More | Daily Visuals 8.22.19
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- Realness: Ricky On FX’s ‘Pose’ Smashes Expectations On How Black Men Walk, Talk & Show Love
- Booger Sugar Blues: Patriots Safety Patrick Chung Indicted For Cocaine Possession
- Young Thug Denies Being Gay, Claims He’s Straightest Man In The World [Video]
- Dave Chappelle Is Hosting A Free Block Party In Dayton, Ohio Following The City’s Mass Shooting