Seems like charges and court appearances may run in the family. Offset’s facing a felony gun possession charge stemming from his arrest in Georgia last summer.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
He did get one charge (a felony charge of possession of a weapon during the commission of a crime) dropped, but he’s still facing a felony charge for firearms possession by a convicted felon, as well as a misdemeanor charge for marijuana possession and the initial charge that got him pulled over, an improper lane change.
Offset plead not guilty and is due back in court in May.
- American Ninja Warrior’s Here This Weekend!
- Newport On The Levee Bans Smoking & Vaping
- Cincinnati Area’s First Medical Marijuana Dispensary Is Now Open
- No Vote On Decriminalizing Marijuana In Cincinnati
- SMH: Gas Prices Jump 30 Cents Ahead Of Memorial Day Weekend
- Check Out A Preview Of The Taste Of Cincinnati
- Check Out New Developments In Camp Washington
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- Ohio Students Help Classmates Pay Off Lunch Balances
- Joyner Lucas ft. Logic “ISIS,” Bun B & Statik Selektah ft. Jovaine “Moving Mountains” & More | Daily Visuals 5.23.19