She has finally called it quits with husband Kevin Hunter after much controversial public infidelities. The daytime talk show host filed for divorce Thursday after 20 years of marriage with husband Kevin Hunter who also served as her manager, a source tells PEOPLE. Her rep could not be reached.
A representative for ‘The Wendy Williams Show’ released the following statement: “Wendy and her family have been a part of Debmar-Mercury for over 10 years,. We respect their privacy regarding personal matters. As always, we remain committed to bringing an entertaining and topical show to our viewers.”
Williams, 54, and Hunter, 46, wed on Nov. 30, 1997, and share son Kevin Jr., 19.
- Michael B. Jordan Returning For “Black Panther 2”
- Angry Fans Are Trolling James Hardens Restaurant
- Do Pro Athletes Deserve ‘Preferential Treatment’ To Get COVID-19 Vaccine Early?
- Mattel Unveils Barbie Doll Honoring Maya Angelou
- The IRS Is Delaying The Start Of Tax Filing Season
- Vanessa Bryant Opens Up About Struggling With Grief
- Dr.Dre Released from Hospital To Home Monitoring
- Trump Can’t Tweet, But Joe Biden Can! New Tweet Alert!
- Cincinnati Public School students return to blended learning February 1st
- The Nastiest Thing To Come Out The Nasty Nati Is………