She has finally called it quits with husband Kevin Hunter after much controversial public infidelities. The daytime talk show host filed for divorce Thursday after 20 years of marriage with husband Kevin Hunter who also served as her manager, a source tells PEOPLE. Her rep could not be reached.
A representative for ‘The Wendy Williams Show’ released the following statement: “Wendy and her family have been a part of Debmar-Mercury for over 10 years,. We respect their privacy regarding personal matters. As always, we remain committed to bringing an entertaining and topical show to our viewers.”
Williams, 54, and Hunter, 46, wed on Nov. 30, 1997, and share son Kevin Jr., 19.
- 2020 Bunbury Music Festival Cancelled
- Facing Facts: Coronavirus Affecting Black Americans At Higher Clip Than Others
- Why We Love The Androgynous Black Lesbian Version Of The #DontRushChallenge
- Jeezy Says Donald Trump’s Ego Makes Him A Bad President
- It Took A Global Pandemic To Get Drake & Joe Budden To Squash Their Beef [Video]
- Swizz Beatz Postpones Teddy Riley vs Babyface Battle: “We’re Taking Quality To The Next Level”
- NBA & ESPN Reportedly Considering Televising H-O-R-S-E Competition
- And Then What: Jeezy, Jeannie Mai Are Engaged
- Headkrack’s Hip Hop Spot: Is Tekashi 6ix9ine Already On The Gram Trolling?! [VIDEO]
- Singer Tekashi 6ix9ine Hasn’t Been Home A Second & Is Already Trolling…Himself