She has finally called it quits with husband Kevin Hunter after much controversial public infidelities. The daytime talk show host filed for divorce Thursday after 20 years of marriage with husband Kevin Hunter who also served as her manager, a source tells PEOPLE. Her rep could not be reached.
A representative for ‘The Wendy Williams Show’ released the following statement: “Wendy and her family have been a part of Debmar-Mercury for over 10 years,. We respect their privacy regarding personal matters. As always, we remain committed to bringing an entertaining and topical show to our viewers.”
Williams, 54, and Hunter, 46, wed on Nov. 30, 1997, and share son Kevin Jr., 19.
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Directors Want Eddie Murphy Sequel As Their Next Project
- Pourquoi? Commes des Garçons Threw Some Tired Ol’ Cornrow Wigs On White Models For Paris Fashion Week
- Missy Elliott’s Urban One Honors Acceptance Speech Is The #BlackGirlMagic Moment We Needed
- Retired CPD officer recalls the day he spent with Martin Luther King Jr.
- Cincinnati: Runner Amy Robillard Training To Make It To The Tokyo Olympics!
- Ohio Woman Escapes Custody At Jackson County Sheriff’s Office!
- ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Earns $73 Million At Box Office, ‘Bad Boys 4’ In The Works
- #All4Cincy: Cody O’Connor’s Walk for Cancer
- FBI ‘Honors’ Martin Luther King With Tone-Deaf Tweet That Revises Black History
- Rihanna & A$AP Rocky Spark Dating Rumors After Singer’s Reported Breakup