She has finally called it quits with husband Kevin Hunter after much controversial public infidelities. The daytime talk show host filed for divorce Thursday after 20 years of marriage with husband Kevin Hunter who also served as her manager, a source tells PEOPLE. Her rep could not be reached.
A representative for ‘The Wendy Williams Show’ released the following statement: “Wendy and her family have been a part of Debmar-Mercury for over 10 years,. We respect their privacy regarding personal matters. As always, we remain committed to bringing an entertaining and topical show to our viewers.”
Williams, 54, and Hunter, 46, wed on Nov. 30, 1997, and share son Kevin Jr., 19.
- WATCH: Kanye West Brings His Sunday Service to Dayton
- Inside Chey’s Boutique: Why You Need Witch Hazel In Your Life
- Cops Charge Man For Murdering Drake’s Friend Smoke Dawg
- Ohio club accepted food stamps for drugs and lap dances
- Countdown To Monday: Queen Latifah, Fetty Wap & More To Perform At VMAs In Tribute To New Jersey
- Iconology: All Hail Missy Elliott, Queen Of Hip-Hop Afrofuturism!
- Who Would’ve Thought: These Actors Made More Money Than Will Smith In 2019 ‘Forbes’ List
- Cincinnati school superintendent and police chief to provide updates on security
- Young Thug – Surf ft Gunna (Official Video)
- 101.1 The Wiz Presents: #WizFreestyleFriday with DJ J.Dough Feat. @Dear3arl Ep.45