She has finally called it quits with husband Kevin Hunter after much controversial public infidelities. The daytime talk show host filed for divorce Thursday after 20 years of marriage with husband Kevin Hunter who also served as her manager, a source tells PEOPLE. Her rep could not be reached.
A representative for ‘The Wendy Williams Show’ released the following statement: “Wendy and her family have been a part of Debmar-Mercury for over 10 years,. We respect their privacy regarding personal matters. As always, we remain committed to bringing an entertaining and topical show to our viewers.”
Williams, 54, and Hunter, 46, wed on Nov. 30, 1997, and share son Kevin Jr., 19.
- Mother speaks out after 6-year-old son stabbed by biological father
- Kanye West Taking MAGA Tap Dance Routine To Joel Osteen’s Church
- YK Osiris Denies He Choked Out & Bit His Girlfriend
- Chicago Rapper Lil Reese Shot In The Neck, In Critical Condition
- Plies ft. DaBaby “Boss Friends,” Stunna 4 Vegas ft. Offset “Up The Smoke” & More | Daily Visuals 11.11.19
- Be An Extra For Movie Starring Tom Holland Filming In Ohio
- Man Pistol Whipped & Robbed In Broad Daylight Near Ohio State Campus!!
- EXCLUSIVE: Loni Love Talks Her Ashley Stewart Collab And How There Are No Plus Size Fashion Icons In The Industry
- Various Angles Of Tyler, The Creator Dancing To Drake Prove He’s A True Fan
- Lupe Fiasco To Rock Special One-Night Only Set At The Kennedy Center