SIT DOWN ROBERT!!!
R. Kelly dropped a 19-minute song called “I Admit” on Monday in which he addresses the long list of sexual abuse, kidnapping, and other allegations made against him over the years.
You already know we didn’t bother to listen, but from what we’ve gathered R. Kelly still doesn’t ‘admit’ to any wrongdoing when it comes to the young women he’s
imprisoned been involved with over the years.
10. “Now I admit I got some girls that love me to pull they hair / And I admit they love for me to pull they hair / Some like me to spank ’em and some like to give brain and what some of these girls want is too much for the radio station.”
9. “To them niggas that drink my liquor and smoke my stogies / How come you ain’t on Facebook takin’ up for me?”
8. “Now I admit I love Hugh Hefner / And through the years supported Hugh Hefner / But when he left this world he had a million girls / But we gon’ always love Hugh Hefner.”
7. “There is one thing that’s for sure / And I wanna make this shit clear / I done lift my voice and represented my country for 31 fucking years.”
6. “I admit I can’t spell for shit / I admit that all I hear is hits / I admit I couldn’t read the teleprompter when the Grammys asked me to present.”
Dj Khaled x Chris Brown x August Alsina x Future x Jeremih - Hold You Down [New Music]
Erykah Badu Shows Her Kitty ! (ADULT CONTENT EXPLICT Video)
Crab-Walking Convict Danelo Cavalcante Says He Survived On Watermelon, Concealed His Poop To Keep Cops Off Scent
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Listen The WIZ On Your Amazon Echo
Submit Your Music to be Featured on 513 Heat
Download The New 101.1 WIZ Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
Just Right Construction & Lawn Care Service, LLC