It’s time for a Prank Call again! A man called a company because he hurt himself using one of their products. It caused him to have a neck issue and now he can’t turn it. He called the company because he wants them to reimburse him for the Daytona 500 tickets.
The man couldn’t believe what he was saying so he just laughed. When he did the comedian asked did he want an ass whooping and said that he would come over soon. The guys mentioned he’s not a big dude and he’s not fighting anyone.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Voters Choose Their Champions In 5 State Primaries
- Jessica Betts And Niecy Nash Discuss Betts’ Latest Single ‘We Drip,’ Married Life, And More
- Photos: GOP Candidate Marched With Proud Boys Jan. 6
- Jordyn Woods Shows Off Her Bikini Body Ody Ody In Cheeky ‘Wash Day’ Post
- White Mom's Lawsuit: CRT Made Biracial Son Identify As Black
- Nicki Minaj’s Natural Hair Sparks Twitter Debate
- LaLa Anthony Serves Disco Barbie Realness In Her Latest Instagram Post
- Buffalo Shooting Suspect's Hispanic Best Friend Speaks Out
- 'Bring Brittney Home' Campaign Presses For Player's Release
- LAHHATL’s Sierra Gates And Eric Whitehead Celebrate Their Engagement With An Intimate NYC Dinner
Prank Call: Redneck Wants To Get Reimbursed For Daytona 500 Tickets [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com