“Black Panther” has taken the world by storm and has made over $1 billion. Special K talked about the movie and Gary With Da Tea is ready for this entire excitement for the movie to be over. “Ghetto Black Panther” featuring Cardi B, Chris Tucker and others might be in it.
He also talked about how people want to open new strip clubs based upon the movie. Special K believes that Octavia Spencer, TD Jakes and several other celebrities will open a Pig Foot Palace, but it might not be welcomed in Wakanda. What do you think about these ideas?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Ebro Catches Heat & Issa Rae Makes Boss Moves: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One
- 6 Ways Women Can Make Extra Money !!
- Listen To Black Women| Do You Put The Wrong Men In The Friend Zone?
- Legendary Jazz Singer Nancy Wilson Passes Away
- Pharrell & Robin Thicke Ordered To Pay Marvin Gaye’s Family $5 Million In “Blurred Lines” Copyright Battle
- 101.1 WIZF x College Beats Presents: Freestyle Friday with DJ J.Dough Feat. Trademark Aaron Ep.22
- Single Mother Gets The Surprise Of A Lifetime From Her Bank [VIDEO]
- New & Making Noise: Kodak Black
- Cardi B Drives Rocks Out On ‘Carpool Karaoke’ [VIDEO]
"Black Panther" In Conversation At The Apollo [PHOTOS]
1. Black Panther in Conversation at The ApolloSource: 1 of 8
2. Black Panther in Conversation at The ApolloSource: 2 of 8
3. Black Panther in Conversation at The ApolloSource: 3 of 8
4. Black Panther in Conversation at The ApolloSource: 4 of 8
5. Black Panther in ConversationSource: 5 of 8
6. Black Panther in ConversationSource: 6 of 8
7. Black Panther in ConversationSource: 7 of 8
8. Black Panther in ConversationSource: 8 of 8
How “Black Panther” Is Sparking Other Celebrities To Create Businesses [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com