Tory Lanez recently released his new album, “Memories Don’t Die” and revealed that each one of the songs is titled after moments in his life. He mentioned that the title of the album came from things that happened that you thought you would forget about, but it won’t go away. Lanez also explained that love and being with that special person is also expressed in this album.
Even though Lanez is from Toronto he loves LeBron James. He spoke about how he believes him and Michael Jordan are very similar and leaving legacies. What are your thoughts on the new Tory Lanez album?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Cincinnati Hosting Open Mic Night to Discuss Gun Violence
- Fiona The Hippo Get’s The Most Romantic Letters From Timothy The Hippo
- Trey Songz Responds To Assault Accusations & Turns Himself In To The Cops
- Vivica A. Fox Describes Sex With 50 Cent As PG-13, He Responds On Instagram!
- Letters To The 6 God: PETA Wants Drake To Cut The ‘Fake Love’
- Cavs Head Coach Tyronn Lue Stepping Away Due To ‘Health Concerns’
- So Sad: Boy Shoots His 13-Year-Old Sister Dead Over Video Game Controller
- Trippy: Scientists Gave Depressed Monkeys Ayahuasca And It Helped
- Cryptology Podcast: JAY-Z Vs. Bitcoin And More Big Money Talk
- Police “Working Under The Belief” That Latest Explosion Is Part Of Trend