Tory Lanez recently released his new album, “Memories Don’t Die” and revealed that each one of the songs is titled after moments in his life. He mentioned that the title of the album came from things that happened that you thought you would forget about, but it won’t go away. Lanez also explained that love and being with that special person is also expressed in this album.
Even though Lanez is from Toronto he loves LeBron James. He spoke about how he believes him and Michael Jordan are very similar and leaving legacies. What are your thoughts on the new Tory Lanez album?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Teyana Taylor Is Bringing That Fire To The Devil Girls This Season On ‘Hot The Floor’
- All The Summer Concerts We’re Looking Forward To
- Sexy Masterpiece: Men and Fitness
- Blac Chyna Claims Rob Kardashian Isn’t Paying His $20,000 A Month Child Support
- Daniella Pineda Was Happy To Be A Nasty Woman For Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom
- #WTFasho Cops Welcome Suspect With Open Arms
- Which Version Of “Apes**t” Is Better? Migos Or The Carters?
- ‘Love Is’ Recap: Yasir And Nuri’s Situation Feels Like A 90s R&B Song
- It’s Lit!: Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y Tease Joint Album On Twitter
- Freeway Updates Fans On Kidney Transplant Status, Shares Look Inside ‘Think Free’ Album [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]