Gary With Da Tea is back and is giving us all the tea about Tyrese. Yes, the singer and actor is making headlines once again about his court appearances. The lawyer for his case has decided to remove himself from the case and now Tyrese will represent himself.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Gary and Rickey Smiley doesn’t think that it’s a good idea and with all the lawyers out there he isn’t getting one. The anti-depression medicine Tyrese has been taking is also being investigated. Gary also spoke about Janet Jackson and the nose job she had years ago, which might have led to health issues.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Cardi B Lands Vegas Residency
- What’s Poppin Deja Perez x Nathalie Nicole
- Did Kylie Jenner Just Confirm Her Marriage to Travis Scott?
- Chris Brown Suing Alleged Rape Victim For Defamation
Celeb Pics Of The Week 8/17- 8/23: Amiyah Scott Slays; Tyrese’s Adorable Daughter & More
1. Sherri ShepherdSource: 1 of 15
2. Julian Walker, Melanie Fiona & Antonio BrownSource: 2 of 15
3. Tamar BraxtonSource: 3 of 15
4. Demetria McKinney & Claudia JordanSource: 4 of 15
5. The Cast Of “Survivor’s Remorse”Source: 5 of 15
6. Chiwetel EjioforSource: 6 of 15
7. Tyrese Gibson & daughter Shayla Somer GibsonSource: 7 of 15
8. Laverne CoxSource: 8 of 15
9. Taye Diggs & SwaySource: 9 of 15
10. J. ColeSource: 10 of 15
11. Tyler, The CreatorSource: 11 of 15
12. Amiyah ScottSource: 12 of 15
13. Gabrielle Union & Dwyane WadeSource: 13 of 15
14. Beverly JohnsonSource: 14 of 15
15. Stevie WonderSource: 15 of 15
Why Is Tyrese Representing Himself In Court? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com