Gary With Da Tea is back and is giving us all the tea about Tyrese. Yes, the singer and actor is making headlines once again about his court appearances. The lawyer for his case has decided to remove himself from the case and now Tyrese will represent himself.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Gary and Rickey Smiley doesn’t think that it’s a good idea and with all the lawyers out there he isn’t getting one. The anti-depression medicine Tyrese has been taking is also being investigated. Gary also spoke about Janet Jackson and the nose job she had years ago, which might have led to health issues.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Faith Evans And Stevie J Married In Las Vegas
- Stevie J & Faith Evans Tie The Knot In Vegas
- T.I. Explains Why He’s Still Boycotting The NFL [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- ‘Love Is’ Recap: More Missed Connections Lead To Intensified Passion
Celeb Pics Of The Week 8/17- 8/23: Amiyah Scott Slays; Tyrese’s Adorable Daughter & More
1. Sherri Shepherd1 of 15
2. Julian Walker, Melanie Fiona & Antonio Brown2 of 15
3. Tamar Braxton3 of 15
4. Demetria McKinney & Claudia Jordan4 of 15
5. The Cast Of “Survivor’s Remorse”5 of 15
6. Chiwetel Ejiofor6 of 15
7. Tyrese Gibson & daughter Shayla Somer Gibson7 of 15
8. Laverne Cox8 of 15
9. Taye Diggs & Sway9 of 15
10. J. Cole10 of 15
11. Tyler, The Creator11 of 15
12. Amiyah Scott12 of 15
13. Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade13 of 15
14. Beverly Johnson14 of 15
15. Stevie Wonder15 of 15
Why Is Tyrese Representing Himself In Court? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com