Mo’Nique won’t be having Oprah Winfrey, Lee Daniels or Tyler Perry over for dinner anytime soon.
The Oscar winner went off on the media moguls while taping a new standup special at the Apollo Theater on Saturday night. During her set, Mo’Nique said she wasn’t blackballed, but rather “whiteballed” by some people “who had no balls.”
TMZ also reports that she took it a step further, telling the TV titans they could eat something we can’t say on air.
- Love her or hate her, Mo’Nique pulls no punches.
- Some folks would say going after people like Oprah, Lee Daniels and Tyler Perry is career suicide. But if you’re already being blackballed, what’s there to lose?
- Maybe Shonda Rhimes will give her a shot.
- Talking bad about Oprah? She better watch out or the Illuminati might snatch her up.
Also On 101.1 The Wiz:
Cincinnati Summer Jam Moments Caught On Camera [GALLERY]
19 photos Launch gallery
1. T.I. #CincinnatiSummerjam
1 of 19
2. #CincinnatiSummerJam DJ Drama in the house!
2 of 19
3. DJ J Dough and Jeezy #CincinnatiSummerjam
3 of 19
4. Dae Dae x DJ Dimepiece #CincinnatiSummerjam
4 of 19
5 of 19
7. TI #CincinnatiSummerjam
7 of 19
8. #cincinnatisummerjam Jade West
8 of 19
9 of 19
10. #CincinnatiSummerJam artists already hitting the stage! Showing up and showing out! #WizNation
10 of 19
11. Migos #CincinnatiSummerjam
11 of 19
12 of 19
13 of 19
14. #CincinnatiSummerJam #BehindTheScenes
14 of 19
15. Wiz crew at #CincinnatiSummerjam
15 of 19
16 of 19
17. 2 Chainz
17 of 19
18. DJ J Dough X Jeezy X DJ Dimepiece #CincinnatiSummerjam
18 of 19
19. Migos #CincinnatiSummerJam
19 of 19