Jay Z’s Made in America festival will be back for 2017.
The Philadelphia music festival features The Chainsmokers, J. Cole and Jay Z himself at top of the bill. Other acts performing on Benjamin Franklin Parkway include Migos, Solange, Run the Jewels, 21 Savage, Pusha T and DJ Mustard.
It all goes down Labor Day weekend — that’s September 2nd and 3rd. Ticket pre-sale starts this afternoon (Monday).
- The Welcome America concert goes down in Philly on Fourth of July Weekend and features Mary J. Blige.
- After the disaster with Fyre Festival this past weekend, every other fest looks a lot better in comparison — especially those that have been running successfully for several years.
- Does Jay headlining mean something more, like new music on the way? Or is he just filling a spot and helping sell tickets?
- Maybe he’ll bring the whole family on stage to soak in the love.
- Let’s just hope Jay and Solange don’t have to take any elevator rides together.