We recently gave you some eye catching ideas to use for your next manicure…apparently we left one idea out. #WeedNails have been popping up on social media and we’re intrigued.
This isn’t a picture of marijuana being painted on the nail. It’s the actual leaves being crushed or picked and placed on the nail during the manicure process of your choice. Yes – real marijuana is being used here.
For some states however, this won’t pose any problems since marijuana is now legal in many states including Ohio, so be careful when it comes to requesting a weed encrusted manicure if you’re in a state where it’s still unlawful. Right now, it’s legal to do recreational marijuana in states such as Colorado, Nevada, District of Columbia, California and Alaska.
View this post on Instagram
Encapsulate Everything! #goldfoil #maroonnails #leafnails #encapsulatednails #stilettonails #stilettonailswag #longnails #glitteratimafia #glitteratiquality #traciandcharlinails #420nails #509nails #goldfoilnails #budnails #girlswhosmokeweed #weednails #nailporn #nailsofinstagram #nailsofig #nailedit
The fact that some of these manicures are so pretty though…what are your thoughts?
Would you get weed nails? Take our poll.
- Meek Mill Gets The Key To The Entire State Of Connecticut
- Rasheeda Alludes To Cheating On Kirk In ‘Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’ Super Trailer
- Stop: 4 Hot Garbage Comments Straight People Make That Should Never Be Uttered Again
- Michael Sterling Lets The Saints Know Why He Referred To God As ‘Her’ In His Wedding Vows
- R. Kelly’s Lawyer Wants To Act As His Chaperone So Singer Can Travel
- Cincinnati: The First African American Player For The REDS Has Passed
- Tevin Campbell To Appear On ‘Queen Sugar’ After Ava DuVernay Pulled Some Strings
- Negative Phrases You Need To Stop Saying
- Kandi Burruss Reveals The Petty Reason NeNe Leakes Is So Mad With Cynthia
- Deja Perez Sits Down With Singer Elle Varner
Manicure Rundown: The Best In Celebrity Nails
1. Eniko HartSource: 1 of 15
2. Khloe KardashianSource: 2 of 15
3. BeyonceSource: 3 of 15
4. Chrisette MicheleSource: 4 of 15
5. CiaraSource: 5 of 15
6. FantasiaSource: 6 of 15
7. Kelly RowlandSource: 7 of 15
8. Kerry WashingtonSource: 8 of 15
9. Keyshia ColeSource: 9 of 15
10. Khloe KardashianSource: 10 of 15
11. Nicki MinajSource: 11 of 15
12. RihannaSource: 12 of 15
13. Tamar BraxtonSource: 13 of 15
14. Tiny HarrisSource: 14 of 15
15. Toya CarterSource: 15 of 15
Puff, Puff Polish: Weed Manicures Are Actually Becoming A Thing was originally published on hellobeautiful.com