We recently gave you some eye catching ideas to use for your next manicure…apparently we left one idea out. #WeedNails have been popping up on social media and we’re intrigued.
This isn’t a picture of marijuana being painted on the nail. It’s the actual leaves being crushed or picked and placed on the nail during the manicure process of your choice. Yes – real marijuana is being used here.
For some states however, this won’t pose any problems since marijuana is now legal in many states including Ohio, so be careful when it comes to requesting a weed encrusted manicure if you’re in a state where it’s still unlawful. Right now, it’s legal to do recreational marijuana in states such as Colorado, Nevada, District of Columbia, California and Alaska.
The fact that some of these manicures are so pretty though…what are your thoughts?
Would you get weed nails? Take our poll.
- Who’s Cappin?! Jared Kushner Says Black Americans Have To ‘Want To Be Successful’ [VIDEO]
- Angie’s Motivation: Adjust The Way You Think [VIDEO]
- Wendy Williams Addresses Concerns Over Recent Behavior
- Cincinnati: Shooting In Avondale Police Investigate
- Meet MELĒ, The Skincare Brand Co-Created By Dermatologists Of Color For The Melanin Rich
- Philadelphia Cops Kill Walter Wallace Jr., Black Man With Knife Who Video Shows Didn’t Pose Deadly Threat To Police
- Civil Rights Leaders Shake Their Heads At Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court Confirmation
- Delusions of Grandeur: Trump Claims ’60 Minutes’ Interview Walk Out Showed “Strength”
- Jeezy ft. Yo Gotti “Back,” Dave East ft. Popcaan “Unruly” & More | Daily Visuals 10.26.20
- We Love To See It: Obama Campaigns For Joe Biden In Florida With More Smoke For Trump
Manicure Rundown: The Best In Celebrity Nails
1. Eniko HartSource: 1 of 15
2. Khloe KardashianSource: 2 of 15
3. BeyonceSource: 3 of 15
4. Chrisette MicheleSource: 4 of 15
5. CiaraSource: 5 of 15
6. FantasiaSource: 6 of 15
7. Kelly RowlandSource: 7 of 15
8. Kerry WashingtonSource: 8 of 15
9. Keyshia ColeSource: 9 of 15
10. Khloe KardashianSource: 10 of 15
11. Nicki MinajSource: 11 of 15
12. RihannaSource: 12 of 15
13. Tamar BraxtonSource: 13 of 15
14. Tiny HarrisSource: 14 of 15
15. Toya CarterSource: 15 of 15
Puff, Puff Polish: Weed Manicures Are Actually Becoming A Thing was originally published on hellobeautiful.com