According to Gary With Da Tea, Jason Derulo is done with love. He recently confirmed that he and girlfriend Daphne Joy are no longer dating after six months. Their break-up comes kind of suddenly, especially after Jason’s ugly split with Jordin Sparks a while back.
Is Jason Derulo afraid of falling in love again? Gary thinks his experiences have scarred him. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea t
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” live weekdays 6-10am EST.
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Jessica Alba, Jason Derulo, Misty Copeland, & More
1. After Misty Copeland made her Broadway debut as “Ivy Smith” in the Tony nominated revival of “On The Town,” numerous fans waited for her to leave the Lyric Theater in NYC.Source: 1 of 10
2. Seal was on daddy duty while taking his kids to the doctor’s office in Beverly Hills, CA.Source: 2 of 10
3. Robin Thicke looked happy as a clam as he left the Greenwich Hotel in NYC.Source: 3 of 10
4. Jessica Alba and her daughters were spotted shopping at Rite Aid in Beverly Hills, CA.Source: 4 of 10
5. Jennifer Lopez makes fighting crime so stylish on the set of “Shades of Blue” in SoHo, NYC.Source: 5 of 10
6. An injured hand doesn’t stop Vanessa Hudgens from checking her phone after shopping at Rite Aid in Beverly Hills, CA.Source: 6 of 10
7. Jason Derulo left the Argyle Nightclub in Hollywood, looking like the real MVP.Source: 7 of 10
8. Ryan Gosling pulls off a sick hat trick as he filmed a scene on a Los Angeles pier for his latest movie, “La La Land.”Source: 8 of 10
9. Chanel Iman showed everyone how to wear a tennis skirt at the Tommy Hilfiger and Rafael Nadal Global Brand Ambassadorship Launch Event.Source: 9 of 10
10. Nicole Murphy brought her awesome self to Craig’s for dinner in West Hollywood.Source: 10 of 10
Is Jason Derulo Afraid To Fall In Love? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com