Trick Daddy is the latest celebrity to claim he’s broke. He also made mention of his $430,000 in assets, $645,000 in the red including $34,000 in child support to one of his children’s mother’s and another $22,000 for another baby mama, $290, 000 in back taxes, $280,000 for his first mortgage… We’re not sure if that’s everything but it’s certainly a lot of guap. Trick has no tricks up his sleeve in order to take care of his debt as of yet. Still got to pay for the babies you made Pimpin, bankruptcy can’t help with that child support. Click here for more on this story.
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Nas, The Weeknd, Tyga, & More
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Nas did his thing at an intimate concert for a crowd of 75 inspired young fans at The Sprite Corner in New York City.
Source:Bennett Raglin/Getty Images
1 of 10
2. She bites! Alessandra Ambrosio has a popsicle while out with her son and husband.
2 of 10
3. There's getting dressed, and then there is getting dressed. Here is will.i.am out and about in New York City.
3 of 10
4. Christina Milian, you're going to hurt your back carrying all those bags like that.
4 of 10
5. The Weeknd does his part to make a fan's day after leaving the VMAs.
5 of 10
6. Kendall Jenner takes a selfie with a fan in New York City.
6 of 10
7. Dakota Fanning's future is so bright she has to wear shades in Soho.
7 of 10
8. Hey Tyga!! WHAT ARE THOSE? Kris Jenner didn't say that, but we really wish she did.
8 of 10
9. This is what Rihanna looks like while doing karaoke.
9 of 10
10. Stro rocks the mic at the Bloggers Appreciate Mixer presented by Marie Driven.
Source:BillyGates & Vocab Entertainment
10 of 10