“Apart of me kind of turns an eye to it and then apart of me really feels like the humanization of artists has really been stripped down. I think one of the reasons I actually went off of Instagram because I was on there for little awhile was because I would post pictures of my son or my friends and they would be criticizing. My whole thing is that I’m completely fully, capable of handling negativity for myself, but to put that kind of access to negativity behind people who didn’t ask for that was really troubling to me.”
Solange later shut down rumors she would be playing the late singer Aaliyah in a film:
“That is really a testament to the bad side of the internet. How things can really just surface and people will believe them wholeheartedly. But never ever have I been approached to play either of them in any kind of way.”
More at Bossip
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Wale & Meek Mill Mix Tape drops TODAY!
- Breaking New Artists: “Wake Up Show” Goes Unplugged [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Walmart Fight Over Last Copy Of GTA5 (Explict Video)!!
- Halle Berry Baby Boy Has Arrived!
- Creative way to Quit a job! (Video)
- Miley Cyrus Jokes About Govt Shutdown On SNL…
- You’ve Been Catfished By Apple!!! LOL