First was the Instagram post talking about betrayal, now comes the official statement. Let’s face it, gay fish rumors have been following Kordell all his career and they’re not going away.
According to Straight From The A
I’m very ashamed of my wife for saying something that she knows is not true at all. The rumors have never been true. I’m not gay.
It is sad that she would target the homosexual community which often times lacks support to begin with. It is very disappointing that she will do anything and say anything for a minute of so- called fame.
She can have that life, I just want to continue to be the best single dad and father that I can for my son.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Sneaker Alert: Air Jordan V “Laney”
- New Music: J. Holiday – After We F*** [Explicit]
- Women’s Empowerment Conference: Musical Guest, Mateo covers Drake’s “We’re Going Home!”
- Top 5 Signs It’s Time To Call It Quits In A Relationship…
- Drake Questions Kendrick Lamar’s “Control” Verse…
- Justin Timberlake- ‘The 20/20 Experience 2 of 2′ [ALBUM STREAM]
- FLASHBACK MIX RECAP 9/23/2013
Kordell Stweart Releases Statement About Being Gay was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com