“I think the Trayvon Martin case IS the Emmett Till case. The parallels are striking. It’s so fascinating that 50 years since the march on Washington and the “I Have A Dream Speech…” That Trayvon Martin and Emmett Till are the same thing.”
Well, the 46-year-old Clueless actress took to Twitter to let Oprah have it! She tweeted:
“If you aren’t careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed and loving the people who are doing the oppressing – Malcolm X,” Dash tweeted Aug. 16.
She then included a link to a Fox News story that slammed Winfrey for her comments adding, “Shame on you @oprah.”
Stacey later deleted the tweet about Oprah, but she’s still on her conservative wave.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Flo Rida Cleared In Court!!!
- (shots fired)’Very Depressing To Be A 40 Year Old Muppet’
- 9 Tips on how to be Happily Single!
- Beyonce spends 2,200 on Chicken!?!?!
- Juicy J and Justin Timberlake Take You To ‘The Woods’ + Album Stream [NEW MUSIC]
- Shots Fired at DeKalb County Elementary School, No Injuries Reported
- WIZ Top Stories: Controversial Trayvon Commercial, Obamas New Family Member, Diddy Gets Sued
Stacey Dash Goes At Oprah For Her Trayvon Martin Comments (DETAILS) was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com