Evidence Octomom scammed tax payers is growing faster than Lauren Silverman’s belly … after authorities turned up more proof of possible welfare fraud … thanks to pay stubs from her freaky job.
TMZ broke the story … the L.A. County of Welfare and Fraud Dept opened an investigation against Octo — seizing her financial records — and determined she’d been overpaid $15,683 in welfare funds from Jan to May of 2013.
Now the evidence has grown … authorities seized payment records from Vivid Entertainment — the company that hawked Octo’s freaky films — and uncovered Octo’s hefty triple X residuals:
January — $1,839.74
February — $2,537.27
March — $1,807.97
April — $7,381.99 (Easter gifts?)
May — $3,026.67
June — $1,295.37
6-month total: $17,889.01 (Again, these are residuals).
The discovery adds fuel to the fire … that Octo is a welfare cheat.
Octo could be charged with welfare fraud — a felony — and if convicted faces prison time.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Recent Updates
- Being lazy cost me $230,000!!!
- New Music- Fat Joe Ft. Future: Love Me long Time (Video)
- Romance With Bowwow and Tyra Banks???
- 6 Best Foods for Healthy Skin!
- Does Robin Thicke get Jealous of Paula??? (Interview) (Interview)
- JD Fights Back!!!
- C-Murder Experiences Freedom For A Day Despite Serving A Life Sentence…