Miley Cyrus has opened up in a new interview, insisting that most views of her are entirely misconceived.
She said: ‘People have this misconception of me that I’m just one of these kids on TV and that now I go off and party and I’m just this ratchet white girl, and I’m not.
‘I work really really hard, I’m just in a different environment. I’m young and living and in LA which is everyone’s dream, you know.’
Miley also said that she had considered dropping her surname and going just by her first name, but eventually decided against it.
She said: ‘I was thinking about dropping the Cyrus and just being Miley, but there’s something powerful about the fact that my name now is like a household name.
‘I’m living it to the fullest. Rather than taking a blessing and making it a curse, it’s just like this is what this name is now.’
Miley has reinvented herself since the release of her second studio album back in 2008, and has already enjoyed huge success with her new single We Can’t Stop.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Recent Updates
- Being lazy cost me $230,000!!!
- New Music- Fat Joe Ft. Future: Love Me long Time (Video)
- Romance With Bowwow and Tyra Banks???
- 6 Best Foods for Healthy Skin!
- Does Robin Thicke get Jealous of Paula??? (Interview) (Interview)
- JD Fights Back!!!
- C-Murder Experiences Freedom For A Day Despite Serving A Life Sentence…