2 Chainz is currently prepping his sophomore album, B.O.A.T.S. II, but aside from music, the project will include a unique companion: a cookbook.
After tweeting about it over the weekend, the Atlanta rapper unveiled details behind the book in a recent interview with DJ Self, while offering his reasoning behind its release.
“I’m cool enough to be comfortable in my own skin and try to educate people, so with this cookbook I’m gonna have probably about 14 to 15 meals, [based on how] many songs [the album has], that’s gonna tell you what was used to make these as far as ingredients, and cooking time and all of that stuff, and probably the pros and the cons of eating it,” 2 Chainz explained.
Apparently, the rapper has health issues, such as acid reflux and ulcers, so his diet is important… which served as inspiration behind the forthcoming cookbook.
“I’m a seafood lover, I don’t eat beef or pork, period… so turkey, chicken, that’s a lot of the recipes I use and eat every day,” he says. “It clogs up arteries, cholesterol, and things of that nature. Black people, the leading cause of death is high blood pressure.”
B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time is due out in September.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- 2 Chainz Cheffin Up More Than Just Hot Verses…
- One Lawsuit Down Several More To Go!!!
- Stevie Wonder Gets Company: Artists Refuse To Perform In Florida
- Janet Jackson’s Husband Fired Woman Who Alleged Co-Worker Raped Her
- Watch Bernice Jenkins Shine On “The Rickey Smiley Show!” [VIDEO]
- Juicy J “Bounce It” Feat. Wale & Trey Songz [NEW MUSIC VIDEO]
- Rick Ross Welcomes Dj Skillz To The Luc Belaire Rose Champagne Family