A woman assaulted soul singer Lester Chambers for dedicating a song to Trayvon Martin. The woman identified as 43-year-old Dinalynn Andrews Potter jumped the stage, reportedly yelling “it’s all your fault,” right before she hit the 73-year-old singer. A fellow musician Kurt Crowbar Kangas posted on Facebook that Chambers “went down hard” and the woman “was subdued by Police and taken away while the para-medics came and took him to a local Hospital.” He sustained an “8 [inch] scratch in the kidney area of his back and it’s starting to swell.”” – ThinkProgres
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Uh-O Probation Revoked! Chris Brown Could Receive a 4yr Prison Sentence!!!
- Lol: Dont Try This In Cincinnati [ Video ]
- Explicit: Rich Homie Quan Some Type Of Way [ Video ]
- Kerry Washington Cheating On ABC!!!
- Who Was The Sista On Zimmerman’s Defense Team???
- FLASHBACK MIX RECAP 7/15/2013
- drive at 5 mix recap 7/15/2013