Los Angeles rapper Guerilla Black is facing some serious jail time. The rapper known for his 2004 hit “Compton” entered a guilty plea when he answered the charges of theft and fraud.
Guerilla Black was accused of aggravated identity theft, access device fraud, bank fraud, and federal conspiracy. He also was charged with unauthorized access to a protected computer to facilitate fraud. black was involved in a scam ring where he bought credit card numbers from computer hackers from Washington state. The portly rhymer allegedly made around $150,000 from the credit card scheme.
The other members of the theft ring have already been sentenced. David Schrooten, the hacker in the crew, got handed 12 years behind bars. Christopher Schroebel received seven years for his involvement. The charges Guerilla Black is facing carry bids of up to 2, 5, 15 and/or 30 years. On top of the prison sentence, Black could also be held responsible to pay fines of $250,000 and/or $1 million. Guerilla Black will be sentenced on October 10th.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Timberland Reveals Truth About Jay Z Beef! (Video)
- Heeee’s Baaaaaack!!! And He Just Wants To Be Friends!!!!
- Dumb A$$ Robs Store After Filling Out Application!!!!
- 101.1 The Wiz’s Dj Skillz Interviews Cincinnati’s Own Lantana Plus Exclusive Freestyle [Videos]
- Pusha T Claims His Album Will Be “Best Album Of The Year”
- Top 10 Summer Blockbusters 2013: [Part One]
- Jay-Z In The New Budweiser ‘Dreams Are Made’ Commercial [Video]
Dj Khaled x Chris Brown x August Alsina x Future x Jeremih - Hold You Down [New Music]
Erykah Badu Shows Her Kitty ! (ADULT CONTENT EXPLICT Video)
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Submit Your Music to be Featured on 513 Heat
Listen The WIZ On Your Amazon Echo
Download The New 101.1 WIZ Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
Cincinnati: Bengals Come UP Short Against The Baltimore Ravens
101.1 The WIZ Mobile Apps