Thank you for your interest in the Radio One Internship Program.
Our internship program offers a unique and exciting opportunity to experience the day-to-day activities of the radio stations. This program will enable you to:
- Receive hands-on education and training on the planning, coordination and execution of the radio business.
- Become informed and educated on the day-to-day operations of running a commercial radio station.
- Become inspired on the effectiveness and influence of radio in public community.
- Establish industry contacts and relationships for your future broadcast career.
- Receive educational/college credit earned towards your internship.
Internships are offered year round and are divided into quarterly sessions. These internships are available to students who meet the following requirements:
- Student must be at least 18 years of age.
- Have an interest in media broadcasting.
- Enrolled in a local college or university program for the specific purpose of gaining school credits or grades toward a degree.
- Flexible schedule to meet the needs of the station.
- Dress appropriate for professional work environment.
- Possess a positive and professional attitude.
Internship applications are available during normal business hours (Monday – Friday: 9 AM – 5 PM) at the Radio One offices located at One Centennial Plaza, 705 Central Avenue, Suite 200, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
To download a PDF version of the application, click here.
We are currently looking for interns for the following departments:
For more information, please call (513) 679-6000.
Dj Khaled x Chris Brown x August Alsina x Future x Jeremih - Hold You Down [New Music]
Erykah Badu Shows Her Kitty ! (ADULT CONTENT EXPLICT Video)
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Submit Your Music to be Featured on 513 Heat
Listen The WIZ On Your Amazon Echo
Download The New 101.1 WIZ Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
Cincinnati: Bengals Come UP Short Against The Baltimore Ravens
Ardyss Life "Is Changing Lives"