Thank you for your interest in the Radio One Internship Program.
Our internship program offers a unique and exciting opportunity to experience the day-to-day activities of the radio stations. This program will enable you to:
- Receive hands-on education and training on the planning, coordination and execution of the radio business.
- Become informed and educated on the day-to-day operations of running a commercial radio station.
- Become inspired on the effectiveness and influence of radio in public community.
- Establish industry contacts and relationships for your future broadcast career.
- Receive educational/college credit earned towards your internship.
Internships are offered year round and are divided into quarterly sessions. These internships are available to students who meet the following requirements:
- Student must be at least 18 years of age.
- Have an interest in media broadcasting.
- Enrolled in a local college or university program for the specific purpose of gaining school credits or grades toward a degree.
- Flexible schedule to meet the needs of the station.
- Dress appropriate for professional work environment.
- Possess a positive and professional attitude.
Internship applications are available during normal business hours (Monday – Friday: 9 AM – 5 PM) at the Radio One offices located at One Centennial Plaza, 705 Central Avenue, Suite 200, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
To download a PDF version of the application, click here.
We are currently looking for interns for the following departments:
For more information, please call (513) 679-6000.