Let’s just call this a “when keepin it real goes wrong moment”. There is a lesson, in saying it like you mean it, and Katy Perry is finding it out right now. That lesson is simple, if you say something and that person doesn’t like it, they may retaliate in a way that makes what you said look like a compliment.
So apparently a few days ago, Katy Perry tweeted this message out;
“Just heard a new song on the radio called ‘I hate being sober’ I now have serious doubt for the world.”
She probably hit send and thought nothing else about it. But since she’s Katy Perry, it got back to Chief Keef! And he did in fact think something else of it!
“Dat b**h Katy Perry Can Suck Skin Off Of my D**k.”
Doh! And then just to give both his and her time lines that little something extra, he tweeted;
“Ill Smack The S**t out her.” and “New Song Katy Perry Coming Soon.”
This comes on the heels of his recent Dunwoody, GA arrest for disorderly conduct earlier in the week.
Upon being released from the slammer he Tweeted;
“Jus Got Out Of Dekalb County jail In Atlanta Mad As f***.”
Hmm, maybe instead we should file this under “When keeping it TWITTER REAL goes wrong!” Just a thought. We’re sure this is not the last we are going to hear about this story, so stay tuned.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- DJ’s Duck For Cover: Man Shoots Up Club Because Dj Didnt Play His Record [ Video ]
- Grimey: Meek Mill’s Puts His Homeboy On Blast [ Video ]
- Shocking Update In “Deceased” Rapper Tim Dog’s Recent Arrest Warrant Saga
- Throwback Thursday!
- You Gotta Pay Those Taxes!!!!
- Janet Jackson Joins The Billionaire Club + 5 Of The World’s Richest Black People
- Soulja Boy’s Bentley Involved In Hit & Run Investigation