Nick Gilbert, the NBA’s biggest good luck charm.
For a third time in 10 years, and the second time in three, the Cleveland Cavaliers have won the draft lottery.
Nick, the son of owner Dan Gilbert, was the Cavs representative at the lottery, just like he was in 2011 when the team won then and used the pick to select Kyrie Irving. They used it in 2003 to select LeBron James. So the Cavs have a pretty good history with the No. 1 pick. Watch full video recap below.
Top Draft pick interview with Ben McLemore
Read more from CBSSports
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- New Music: Mario Featuring Nicki Minaj – Somebody Else
- Columnist Calls For The Black Community To “Wake Up”
- Wale Proves Why He’s Called ‘The Gifted’ [TRACKLIST]
- Pharrell Williams Gets ‘Happy’ On New Song [Audio]
- T.I. Featuring Lil Wayne – Wit Me [Official Video]
- Wayne Brady Explains Why He Made Crispus Attucks Spoof [EXCLUSIVE]
- Rapper The Game Restrained From Fighting Outside A Club By His Entourage [Video]