Miguel isn’t quite done with his critically acclaimed, but slept on 2012 LP Kaleidoscope Dream, as he returns with a visual for his “How Many Drinks” remix.
Director Clark Jackson (aka Constellation Jones) set the scene with a well lit performance backed by a live band, where Miguel flourishes because of his debonaire demeanor. Compton’s own Kendrick Lamar also shows face in a quirky ensemble to perform his verse along side the “Adorn” singer.
All facts considered, it’s only a matter of time before this sultry jam becomes the Los Angeles crooner’s next hit. Credit that to the duo’s chemistry, which was very apparent in a recent interview the two did with VIBE Magazine.
See Miguel give a phenomenal performance of “How Many Drinks” sans K. Dot on Saturday Night Live here, and if you haven’t already purchased Kaleidoscope Dream hit iTunes stat. Watch the treatment for the cut below.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Motivational Monday: Why isn’t the Weight coming OFF?
- The Week That Changed Boston Forever(From CNN)
- DRIVE AT 5 MIX
- FLASHBACK MONDAY MIX
- Beyonce Gets Slapped And Has Hair Pulled In Serbia [VIDEO] *WARNING Explicit Lyrics*
- Rocko Straight UP Disrespects Rick Ross’s Verse On U.O.E.N.O [ Video ]
- Hide Your Kids Hide Your Wife And Hide Your Genitals Or She May Bite It Off [ Video ]