“Love & Hip Hop” star Lil Scrappy better have some “Money in the Bank” left over from his rap career … because his TV checks are about to be garnished … to help pay off a $100,000 debt.
Long story short … Scrappy was supposed to cough up $72,218.68 to a concert booking company called Heavy Rotation back in 2010 — after he lost a legal battle in GA court. But according to HR, Scrappy never paid up.
The debt has since ballooned to $108,510.38 with interest and attorney’s fees.
Tired of waiting for their loot … HR requested to have chunks of Scrappy’s “Love & Hip Hop” cash go straight to them first, until the debt’s satisifed … which the court signed off on.
Might be time to focus on that music again.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Kelly Rowland Plots Nas Collabo (Video)
- Freeway Rick Ross Speaks On Reebok Ending Deal With Rick Ross
- Don’t ask me about that man! Drake TRASHES Chris Brown! (video/poll)
- “NOOO he wasn’t ready!” Kevin Hart gets ARRESTED!
- Dj Khaled “#NoNewFriends The Movie”
- Aww Poor Lil Guy: JoJo Simmons Almost gets The Business In The hood
- Will Smith/Justin Bieber, “I will Always be there!”