Surprise! Another fight from the set of “Love & Hip Hop” has made headlines, and TMZ has the footage.
This one took place during a party at a Manhattan nail salon, when cast member Erica Mena got into a heated discussion with a blonde lady named Tiffany.
Multiple witnesses say the two were beefing over a man, and Tiffany implied that she had hooked up with Erica’s boyfriend in the past. Erica responded by decking Tiffany, setting off an all-out brawl.
People rushed in to break up the girls … but both women made it clear — THEY WANTED TO FIGHT.
At one point, a man steps in to restrain Erica … and she threatens to slap him in the face unless he got out of her way. She even gives the dude a pretty nasty forearm to the body.
But just when she thinks she’s safe, Erica is BLINDSIDED by Tiffany … who somehow crept up from the side, and pounced on her prey like a ferocious ocelot (look it up, they’re awesome).
After the incident, Erica took to Twitter to declare victory … saying, “Yeah I knocked @Tiffsway The F*ck Out Tonight SOO Classic! … She wanted A Min of Knock out fame and got it!!!”
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- 10 Valentines Day Break-Up Songs
- #OurMoments: Wayne Brady On Breaking Black Boundaries On TV
- Drake And Chris Are Still At It!
- Poor Chris Brown Can’t Catch A Break Gets Heckled Walking To His Car [VIDEO]
- Throwback Thursday! Valentines Day Edition
- Musician Uses Women’s Butts As Drums Watch And Laugh!!! [VIDEO] PARENTAL ADVISORY!!!
- Top Moments In Black History: Chrysler Designer Ralph Gilles Continues Corporate Ascent
‘Love & Hip Hop’s’ Erica Mena in Nail Salon Brawl (Watch) was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com