As the saying goes, everything that was once becomes new again at some point. Such is the case for popular 90s rap group Kriss Kross. After a 21 year hiatus, the backwards dressing duo will reunite for So So Def’s 20th Anniversary concert.
The former tween rappers Chris “Mac Daddy” Kelly and Chris “Daddy Mac” Smith blew up in 1992 by having a ridiculously catchy single and the gimmick of wearing their clothes backwards. (Thank the heavens we let that go.) They even had a beef with rival pint-sized group Another Bad Creation over who started the terrible clothing fad. Once Kriss Kross grew up, they tried to change their style and become semi-gangsta rappers and they faded from the spotlight after releasing “Young, Rich & Dangerous.” READ MORE
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Cam Newton Goes Back To College During Off Season
- Would You A New Kriss Kross Album?
- Mindless Behavior-Keep Her On The Low
- Comedian Aries Spears Says 2 Chainz Can’t Rap [VIDEO]
- K. Michelle Wants Bobby V To “Put It In” [VIDEO]
- Lindsay Lohan Pulls Plug on Plea Deal
- Stuart Scott Announces His Cancer Has Returned.