In hip-hop, the trappings of street life are often discussed more than the value of higher education. Prison life and actions that can lead to prison sentences have become common story lines within rap music. However, several of the top rappers have more than street knowledge. They hit the books, passed all of the initial requirements and attended classes on a college campus. Here is a list of the Top 10 Rappers who attended College:
10. Ice Cube- Phoenix Institute of Technology-Architecture
9. Common-Florida A & M- Business Administration
8. Lil Wayne-University of Houston-Psychology
7. Chuck D- Adelphi University- Graphic Design
6. J. Cole- St. John’s University- Mass Communication
5. Ludacris- Georgia State University- Music Management
4. 2 Chainz- Alabama A & M
3. David Banner- Southern University and University of Maryland– Business Administration(Masters Degree!)
2. Plies- University of Central Florida
1. Killer Mike- Morehouse College
For more go to http://www.Rolingout.com
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE- 101.1 WIZ NATION
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER- 1011WIZF, FOLLOW ME, Kristen K at Radioonekristen
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- New Mixtapes droppin’ soon from your favorite artists! Read Below!
- *Sneak Peek* 2012 BET Hip Hop Awards!
- Real Fans Of The “Crunk”/Dirty South Sound, Dig Dis Shawt!
- *Reminder* TWO DAYS Left Cincinnati! Get Registered!
- FLASHBACK MONDAY MIX
- DRIVE AT 5 MIX
- Janet Jackson Says “Michael Jackson’s Funeral Was Not Delayed Because Of Me!!!”