Toya Wright has had a pretty rough week following the deaths of her brothers Rudy and Josh, but the reality star is getting all the love she needs from her girls.
Monica, Rasheeda, Kandi Burruss, Tiny, and more came to Toya’s aid. She took to Instagram to share her love and gratitude for the ladies:
Monica posted a photo of the girls’ night with the touching caption:
It’s great to see Toya has so much love and support. Just days before the funeral, Lil Wayne came to his daughter’s mother’s side for a few days to make sure they were in good spirits.
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram
Celebrities React To The Death Of Philando Castile, Who Was Shot & Killed By Police
14 photos Launch gallery
1. will.i.am expressed his frustration via Twitter.
1 of 14
2. Ne-Yo shared his disappointment.
2 of 14
3. Justin Timberlake chimed in.
3 of 14
4. Wiz Khalifa shares a message with the people.
4 of 14
5. Ty Dolla $ign told how he was feeling.
5 of 14
6. Busta Rhymes vented on Instagram.
6 of 14
7. DeRay Mckesson’s soul was shaken by the video.
7 of 14
8. Diggy Simmons is still in shock.
8 of 14
9. Comedian Loni Love vented her frustration.
9 of 14
10. Chuck D has a suggestion.
10 of 14
11. August Alsina shared his feelings on Instagram.
11 of 14
12. 2 Chainz shared a deep message for the ‘gram.
12 of 14
13. Kevin Hart tweeted his condolences
13 of 14
14. John Legend speaks out.
14 of 14