Sad news. It’s being reported that legendary stage and screen actress Ruby Dee (pictured), who was also a major force in the Civil Rights Movement, has passed away. She was 91 years old. According to reports, Dee died at home in New Rochelle, N.Y., Wednesday night. The family has yet to release a statement. Check back with NewsOne for more details on the death of Ruby Dee.
- Freestyle Friday Sweepstakes!
- Tamar Braxton’s Emotional Video About ‘Bullying’, K.Michelle Responds
- Devon Still’s Daughter Is Officially In Remission
- Cissy Houston Breaks Silence On Bobbi Kristina's Health
- Kendrick Lamar, D’Angelo to Headline San Francisco’s Outside Lands Festival
- Lauryn Hill’s ‘The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill’ Going into the Library of Congress