On the night of May 1st, 2013 all of Atlanta was buzzing about the death of Kris Kross’ Chris Kelly. The sudden passing of the 34-year-old rapper impacted his So So Def affiliates in a very personal way.
In this interview with TheUrbanDaily.com former Xscape memebr Kandi Burruss offers her fondest memories of Chris when they were labelmates and how she found out about his death.
“I hadn’t seen him lately but he and I were always cool. We came up in the industry together,” she told TheUrbanDaily.com. “Because of Kriss Kross that’s how Jermaine Dupri got his label to sign Xscape.”
Watch our full interview below.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- She Did That: Tamar Midday Outfit Changes, Preggo FAB!
- Calling All Avondale Teens Show Up, Speak Out, Show Out!!!
- If Nas Ruled The World The Multi Million Dollar Lawsuit Would Be Dropped
- What Beyonce Wants, Beyonce Gets! Tour DEMANDS
- Busta Rhymes – #TwerkIt
- Syleena Tells Nicci To “Get To Steppin’!” ‘R&B Divas’ [RECAP]
- The Morning After Pill Decision May Be Appealed