It’s being reported in Mail & Guardian (an African website and publication) that The Ugandan government is proposing legislation that would forbid women from wearing mini skirts in public. If Ugandan women wear skirts above their knees in public, they will face extreme consequences, like being arrested, according to this ridiculous anti-pornography Bill. READ MORE
- Nati Christmas Performance PHOTOS
- The Nati Christmas Cam! Fans, Artist, And Behind The Scenes PHOTOS
- K. Michelle Breaks Down Over Idris Elba Affair During Radio Interview
- Bengals Rookie Jeremy Hill Named AFC Offensive Player Of The Week
- (Video) Bobby Shmurda & GS9 Boys Being Lead From The Precinct After Gun & Drug Possession Charges
- Freestyle Friday Sweepstakes!