It’s being reported in Mail & Guardian (an African website and publication) that The Ugandan government is proposing legislation that would forbid women from wearing mini skirts in public. If Ugandan women wear skirts above their knees in public, they will face extreme consequences, like being arrested, according to this ridiculous anti-pornography Bill. READ MORE
- Jay-z Spilled The Beans That Beyonce is Expecting!!!
- How Much More Disrespectful Can Kanye West Be????
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Writer Divorces Husband & Begins Dating Samira Wiley (aka Poussey)
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Husband Apollo Nida Avoids Jail Time To Fight On Camera!
- Tahiry Jose Hospitalized After Fashion Show Attack
- RUMOR CONTROL: Did Rich Homie Quan Chain Get Snatched During Fight? (Video)