It’s being reported in Mail & Guardian (an African website and publication) that The Ugandan government is proposing legislation that would forbid women from wearing mini skirts in public. If Ugandan women wear skirts above their knees in public, they will face extreme consequences, like being arrested, according to this ridiculous anti-pornography Bill. READ MORE
- The CAVS Suite Experience Giveaway
- Offset From Migos Superman Punches Fan While Performing (Video)
- Riot Breaks Out At New Hampshire Pumpkin Festival & It Would Have Ended Differently In Any Urban Area
- Nicki Minaj iCloud Hacked?! The Most Shocking Leaked Photos Yet
- New Music: Drake 'How About Now'
- Heroic: Man Runs Into Burning House To Save A Neighbors Father [Video]