It’s being reported in Mail & Guardian (an African website and publication) that The Ugandan government is proposing legislation that would forbid women from wearing mini skirts in public. If Ugandan women wear skirts above their knees in public, they will face extreme consequences, like being arrested, according to this ridiculous anti-pornography Bill. READ MORE
- Freestyle Friday Sweepstakes!
- Governor Kasich Orders Fly Flags At Half-Staff In Honor Of Daryl Gordon
- Watch The Highlights Of Justin Bieber’s Roast Here
- Freestyle Friday Barber Shop Edition With Sincere, Chase Chambers And Tu Mill [Video]
- Zaaaaam: Tyga Served Papers At His Sneaker Release
- Taraji P. Henson APOLOGIZES TO Glendale Cops After Dashboard Cam Proved Son Wasn't Profiled ! (Video)