It’s being reported in Mail & Guardian (an African website and publication) that The Ugandan government is proposing legislation that would forbid women from wearing mini skirts in public. If Ugandan women wear skirts above their knees in public, they will face extreme consequences, like being arrested, according to this ridiculous anti-pornography Bill. READ MORE
- Freestyle Friday Sweepstakes!
- NAACP IMAGE AWARDS
- Freestyle Friday!!!: OD Nation, Donnie Maserati And Dre Butta Bodied The Cypher [Video]
- Jay Z Splashes Out $56 million On Spotify Rival Tidal
- One Man Dead Following a Fatal Car Accident in Compton Involving Suge Knight
- Eddie Murphy Onboard for SNL’s 40th Anniversary Special