It’s being reported in Mail & Guardian (an African website and publication) that The Ugandan government is proposing legislation that would forbid women from wearing mini skirts in public. If Ugandan women wear skirts above their knees in public, they will face extreme consequences, like being arrested, according to this ridiculous anti-pornography Bill. READ MORE
- Win $250 By Taking This Music Survey [CLICK HERE]
- Ladies Stand Up! Meet The Newest Member Of The WIZ Family...Paigion!!!
- Who Is Daquan On Instagram?
- Girl Wants To Sue Singer August Alsina For Rupturing Her Cervix During Sex
- WTH: Strange Videos Surface Of LHHATL Star Joseline Hernandez On Drugs In The Studio [VIDEO]
- Pretty Chicks In Kicks [GALLERY]