It’s safe to say Kimira Hysaw will never win any “Mom of The Year” awards. The Pflugerville, TX resident was arrested for using a stun gun on her 14 year old son whom she described as “a handful” to authorities.
The teen’s 4 year old sister initially told her teacher about the incident, and when police were called, they observed burn marks on the young man’s arm and upper back. An affidavit claims Kimira tased her son at least four times.
“I threaten him with it,” Kimira told police, according to the affidavit. He “is a handful. … I don’t even know where my child is half the time.” Hysaw used the stun gun on her son after he went to play basketball without permission. According to police, Kimira’s husband held down the teen while she shocked him with her stun gun.
Kimira faces an injury to a child charge.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- HaHa: Justin Bieber Tries To Fight Paparazzi [ Video ]
- Chris Brown Wanted In Ghana After Allegedly Smoking Weed Live On Stage [ Video ]
- Chris Brown Grabs Mic And Publicly Disses Drake At Hollywood Nightclub
- Tamika Williams Raymond Talks National Women HIV/AIDS Awareness Day [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Laugh Of The Day: Insurance All Men Should Have ‘XXX Insurance’ [VIDEO]
- Digg That… Daylight Saving Time!!!
- Kim K…Miscarriage???